Easy Zurb Foundation
What are you building?
We have three different packages to get you started:
Hack On CSS
The straight CSS version is perfect if you want to just start writing code, rapid prototype, or building a simple, static site. We’ll give you all the pieces you need, no setup required.
Customize With Sass
Check out to get started with Sass (SCSS) to let you customize… well, everything. Setup is straight forward and if you haven’t used Sass before, once you do, you’ll never look back.
Build An App
We use Rails to build our apps (Notable, Verify, Solidify, ZURB University, and the Foundation Forum) and you can too. We’ll show you how to use the Foundation gem and get set up.
FASTER FOR USERS
Users will feel the speed.
Interchange now enables HTML partials for device specific content. Smoother animations and transitions happen with hardware acceleration. The default styles are all updated.
FASTER TO CODE
For the nerd in all of you,
we’ve built a new command line tool to spin up projects fast and added Libsass, speeding up your SCSS changes by 5X. Our HTML Templates have even been brought up to speed.
FASTER TO LEARN
We overhauled our documentation with all new and more detailed code examples. And we’re now supporting Foundation with a new forum and expert training so you can get started building even faster.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1 What is Foundation? Locked
- Lecture 1.2 What are you building?
- Lecture 1.3 What comes with Foundation? Locked
- Lecture 2.1 CSS Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Sass Locked
- Lecture 3.1 Media Queries Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Visibility Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Grid Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Utility Classes Locked
- Lecture 4.1 Off-canvas Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Top Bar Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Icon Bar Locked
- Lecture 4.4 Side Nav Locked
- Lecture 4.5 Sub Nav Locked
- Lecture 4.6 Breadcrumbs Locked
- Lecture 4.7 Pagination Locked
- Quiz 4.1 Zurb Foundation Final Locked